Strategic insight and tactical support for foundations
We are well-versed in the singular challenges faced by endowments and nonprofits, and understand the responsibilities required to manage significant assets, while adhering to your organization’s mandate. We also understand the importance of your work and your desire to uphold your foundation’s mission in the years to come.
Our team serves as an extension of the investment committee and provides critical support in helping to fulfill fiduciary responsibilities. We help our clients implement strategies designed to effectively manage their portfolio, stewardship duties and spending policy needs.
Through tactical asset allocation, we develop adaptable portfolios that seek to meet the objectives of your Investment Policy Statement. Our advisors tap into our extensive resources and conduct objective research to find investment opportunities that we believe are worthwhile, align with your values and contribute to the sustainability of your foundation.
Our relationship with you and your organization is ongoing, and we are diligent in monitoring and rebalancing portfolios to help ensure they stay consistent with your long-term goals. We’re as deeply invested in your foundation’s success as you are.
- Due Diligence and Research
- Selection of Institutional-Class Managers
- Investment Policy Statements
- Portfolio Management and Rebalancing
- Spending policy needs, portfolio reviews and stewardship documentation
- Knowledgeable support and guidance on regulatory standards
Through the Raymond James Canada Foundation, we can also provide the following services:
- Endowment Fund management outsourcing
- Services provided to CRA registered charities, public and private foundations
- IPS generation and day-to-day management, CRA reporting, tax receipting and gift administration and gift acceptance of endowment fund donations.