Raymond James: Conservative, pragmatic and proud of the way we do business
At Raymond James, we have a straightforward approach to doing business. We believe that putting clients’ needs first is the best way to ensure their success and, in turn, the long-term success of our advisors and the company. We call this our Service 1stSM philosophy. With our strong focus on clients and our commitment to supporting those who serve them, we’ve become known as the premier alternative to Wall Street and Bay Street in Canada, providing the products, services and support of even the largest firms, within an environment that values strong, personal relationships.
Sticking to our core principles of client first, conservatism, independence and integrity, Raymond James has steadily grown to become one of the largest independent financial services firms in the industry, but our core values ensure we’ll never be so big that we don’t have time for what matters most: you and your family.
The markets change, but our values will always be the same. Client first is at our core, supported by conservatism, independence and integrity.
Raymond James News
- April 6, 2021 - Raymond James Recruitment Momentum Continues – The 53rd Branch Welcomes Diana Dowhaluk
- March 31, 2021 - Raymond James sponsored The Wealthy Life television show will now been seen across Canada on Global TV
- March 10, 2021 - Raymond James Ltd., the Canadian arm of North American investment dealer Raymond James Financial Inc., today announced that Nadeem Kassam has been named Head of Investment Strategy, Private Client Group.
- March 1, 2021 - Raymond James Strengthens Commitment to Technology Yong Kwon joins the firm as a Managing Director of Technology Investment Banking
- February 16, 2021 - Raymond James named one of B.C's Top Employers for a Sixth Year
- February 10, 2021 - Raymond James Names Marwan Kubursi Managing Director and Head of HealthCare and Technology
- January 11, 2021 - Raymond James Strengthens Commitment to Canadian Energy Industry
- January 6, 2021 - Raymond James Canada Launches Sustainability Investment Banking Group